These are my links for December 2nd:
- Tax Justice Network: TAX JUSTICE: Putting Global Inequality on the Agenda - A new book on Tax Justice
One for the Christmas present list? Go on - why not?
- DIVERSE ETHICS: ARE GLOBAL ETHICS A MYTH? - Good to see some are willing to discuss the big issues
- FT.com / Companies / Banks - London Scottish files for administration - The sub prime lenders are hitting the dust - another reason to get for better regulated community finance
- FT.com / UK / Economy & Trade - Social lenders go where banks fear to tread - Alternative banking is possible
Let's go for it!
- FT.com / Middle East - Dream jobs in Dubai dry up - Isn't 'dream jobs in Dubai' an oxymoron?
- FT.com / US - Clinton nominated secretary of state - I hope she's been brought on board with the anti-tax haven strategy. Bill's used them to often - and she may have to deal with the issue, so it's vital she ignores him and listens to Obama
- FT.com / Europe - EU rethink on pollution permits - This is a serious error.
Sale of these permits is essential to raise what is, in effect, green taxation
Don't people realise time is really running out for change?