These are my links for March 11th:
- 45 percent of world's wealth destroyed says Blackstone CEO - International Herald Tribune - .
The measures used to assess 45% of the world's wealth were wrong
Something quite different
- Debtonation ¬ª Blog Archive ¬ª QE and the debt-deflationary spiral. - .
Ann Pettifor on why we need to create money to replace that which is being destroyed
- We’re not a tax haven, argue finance leaders ¬ª News ¬ª This Is Guernsey - See my post yesterday on the elephant testhttp://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2009/03/10/the-elephant-test/
- FT.com / UK / Business - CBI chief warns over G20 ‚Äòred herrings’ - The CBI says tax havens are a red herringSo why do so many of their members use them?
They're wrong - and they know it, but want to preserve their privelige
- Tax Justice Network: The FT thinks tax havens are a diversion - TJN demolishes the FT's arguments