What will the post-independence rump of a nation be called?

Posted on

This is a serious question.

Does anyone know what the post-Scottish independence rump of England, Wales and Northern Ireland be called?

Surely it's not the Disunited Kingdom?

Indeed, given that Wales and Northern Ireland have not contributed kings to the Union, meaning it would be pointless to refer to them doing so, will Kingdom be in the title at all unless governance from Westminster is meant to be the message.

So what is the plan?

Anyone know?