The Mail has a good round of TUC bashing in its pages this morning.
The economic outlook has got worse over the last six months.
It's the Office for Budget Responsibility that says so. This is their data:
This shows they now expect:
- GDP to be lower;
- The balanace of payments to be worse;
- Inflation to be higher;Employment to be lower;
- Unemployment (ILO measure and claimant count) to be higher;
- Average earnings to be lower; and
- Household disposable income to be lower.
Every single one is a good reason for coming to today’s March for the Alternative.