These are my links for November 12th:
- Police chief suspended in Jersey probe anger - Let me candid: I do not trust the Jersey government on this issue.
I believe it is quite blatantly capable of misrepresenting situations and pillorying those who act honourably in the course of their duty.
Put simply, methinks they doth protest too much
- FT.com / Companies / Banks - Julius Baer reports new flow of funds - If so, that's more argument for a Stop Tax Haven Abuse Act
This bank is at the heart of the problem
- FT.com / Companies / Banks - Barclays’ Mideast deal hit by dissenters - Perhaps the message is sinking in: you can't screw the shareholders for ever.
Please note, Bob Diamond and Roger Jenkins
- Prem Sikka: Making tax cuts work | - Prem makes the case for a fiscal stimulus
- FT.com / Companies / UK companies - Late filing of accounts rises 25% - This is a key performance indicator
And one thing it says is accountants are not on the ball