What are the biggest threats to an incoming Labour government? This is not an idle question. I sincerely hope that Labour is already asking the question given its lead in opinion polls.
There is no definite answer to this question because none of us know what the future might hold. As a consequence up to three votes are available in this poll. If you choose the 'Something else' option please do suggest what it is.
What are the biggest threats that an incoming Labour govermment might face?
- The failure of public services (24%, 320 Votes)
- Its own inaction (20%, 268 Votes)
- Climate change (15%, 194 Votes)
- A loss of confidence in government (10%, 129 Votes)
- The rise of the far-right (8%, 110 Votes)
- Recession (8%, 109 Votes)
- Bank of England interest rate policy (8%, 109 Votes)
- Wars (3%, 37 Votes)
- Something else (3%, 34 Votes)
- The demand that a country leave the UK (2%, 27 Votes)
Total Voters: 538
Thanks for reading this post.
You can share this post on social media of your choice by clicking these icons:
And if you would like to support this blog you can, here: