I have long felt that the UK has little future. Whatever once held the four very disparate countries* within it together will not, I think, endure for much longer.
So, which country will be the first to leave the UK, whatever the Tories and Labour might say about granting them the right to do so?
Which country will leave the UK first?
- Northern Ireland (57%, 203 Votes)
- Scotland (29%, 101 Votes)
- I don't know (6%, 23 Votes)
- None of them (6%, 22 Votes)
- Wales (1%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 354
* If you are not aware of how disparate they are, you need to travel about a bit more, I suggest. It's a sad fact that most English people have never been to any of Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland. Excepting Orkney and the Shetlands, I've been to most of all of them.
Thanks for reading this post.
You can share this post on social media of your choice by clicking these icons:
And if you would like to support this blog you can, here: