These are my links for November 17th:
- Newsdesk: Obama: ‘We won’t torture in X-Ray’ | News | The First Post - It's a promising start
- FT.com / World - Kissinger backs Clinton for top US cabinet job - That should be the kiss of death for it then
- FT.com / World - World leaders unite to restore growth - Growth cannot be the answer for ever - at least not as we now define it
Consumption is not a panacea
We need investment in non-growth, planet preserving, quality of life enhancing activity
But these guys don't get it
- FT.com / Companies / Banks - Top seven at Goldman forgo bonuses - Let's be honest: they can afford it
Why not all the rest is the real question?
- Tribune » Blog Archive » Kevin Maguire: Hail taxes if they’re all about fairness, not favours - Kevin Maguire says 'stop looting'