These are my links for April 28th:
- FT.com / Comment & analysis / Letters - A Green New Deal could tackle credit and climate crises - The Green New Deal is coming
- Hickey steps down at Tullow - Accountancy Age - But at least he's really moving to Ireland, unlike some
- IASB accelerates off balance sheet project - Accountancy Age - One might say 'about time'
- Supply chains should be kept on a short leash | Business | The Observer - Simon Caulkin, on the nail, as usual
- Accrual world for accountants - A blog with a truly inspired name
- The Janus faces of taxation | AccMan - Dennis Howlett says tax is an ethical issue