These are my links for February 26th:
- re: The Auditors: PwC "Advisory Services" Layoff - PWC is feeling the pinch. Things must be tough in the real economy.
- CIoT mounts attack on tax rewrite project - Accountancy Age - Do you want simplicity, or not? Time to make up your minds
- Major firm wouldn't touch Rock valuation 'with a barge pole' - Accountancy Age - Martin Wolf has already done it. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/beacc3ba-dd82-11dc-ad7e-0000779fd2ac.html
- Liechtenstein evaders have 'substantial' tax to pay - Accountancy Age - Â£100 million? There's more, I bet.
- Nine City non-doms to quit London - Accountancy Age - 9? Is that it? It's laughable that it's been reported (unless Accoumtancy Age is being a touch ironic too)
- Foreign lawyers court non-doms - Accountancy Age - Lawyers undermining democracy