Tax Research can be contacted at:
The Old Orchard
+44 (0) 1366 383500
+44 (0) 777 552 1797
Sources of funding
The main sources of funding for my income, some, but by no means all of which, is reflected in the content of this blog, is the Friends Provident Foundation. Their funding has been partly matched by a private trust. More details are available here.
In the recent past I have been funded by:
1.The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust in the form of grant to undertake research on and to promote tax reform for the relief of poverty;
2.The Trade Union Congress, who I advise on taxation issues;
3. Unite, who I advise on taxation issues;
4. The Local Authority Pension Fund Forum;
5. The Joffe Charitable Trust who have provided me with a grant to work on the relationship between accounting and taxation;
6. PCS (the Public and Commercial Services Union) mainly for work on the tax gap;
7. The International Centre for Tax and Development for work on unitary tax and accounting jointly with Prof Prem Sikka;
8.Occasional consultancy work for NGOs and other organisations including groupings in the EU Parliament (both Socialists and Democrats and Greens) and universities on taxation and accounting issues;
9.Fees for broadcasting and journalism.
In addition Fulcrum, Chartered Accountants still has some accountancy and taxation clients.