I have only had time to scan the New Taxpayer's Alliance report on tax in the 21 Century, and will be in a conference all day today, but it is clear that key assumptions are:
1) Inequality not only does not matter, but inequality is good
2) Equality of opportunity is not really worth paying for - so there are limits to the value of education for all
3) Unemployment and other benefits are bad - people should be forced to work for whatever is available in wages
4) Most currently public services should be paid for
5) There is some reason for providing universal healthcare - but only some
6) Charity should replace benefits
7) Markets work - and externalities such as pollution, health and safety and catastrophic failure are not the business of government.
It's a horrdi world view.
It also makes the claim that the average family will be better off horribly untrue. This is a plan to deliver them to grinding poverty to support the rich.