The Tax Justice Network runs a first rate blog with material which, surprisingly, rarely overlaps with my own.
I often like to draw attention to the articles on that blog, but frequently don't have time to do so. can I recommend these for the time being?
- The Irish headline writers are angry
- New York mayor Bloomberg still going offshore
- GFI: Illicit Capital Flight out of India US $462 Bn.
- Offshore history - new web page
- Indian tax push: stop whining Vodafone
- Hudson calls the deficit commission by its real name
- Zoellick, Baudelaire and the devil's disguise