These are my links for October 13th:
- The Scottish Parliament - Economy, Energy and Tourism Committee Official Report - Country by country reporting gets discussed in the Scottish parliament
- FT.com / Companies / Autos - US car groups prepare for shake-up - Maybe these companies have to realise they are selling yesterday's product. Peak oil is happening.
- Tribune » Blog Archive » Britain needs to bank on change in the financial system - Austin Mitchell and Prem Sikka on the ball, as ever
- Save a Bookmark on Delicious - Austin Mitchell and Prem Sikka on the ball, as ever
- Mike Ion: If Labour fails to address voters' concerns the BNP could prosper | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk - This is a massive issue of concern: all reasonable people must be aware of the risk of fascism now