These are my links for May 8th:
- Glaxo and BAT pile on tax pressure UK PLC - Telegraph - OK BAT. You don't pay any UK tax and yet you think you have the right to bully the UK on its tax system. Why is that?
- David Cameron lets orgy shame peer bankroll Tory party - Mirror.co.uk - You can tell a man by the company he keeps
- ATO crackdown on links to Vanuatu | The Australian - This isn't just tax evasion. This is organised crime.
- FT.com / In depth - EU trade chief hits at Democrat hopefuls - Mandy shows his true neoliberal colours
- Pay attention to close the gap | The Money Blog | Guardian Unlimited - This debate is getting a head of steam behind it. The obvious benefits of transparency are becoming clearer to many.
- You Call It Wealth Management ... - Forbes.com - I might not... and they're kind enough to quite me