Accountancy Age has reported that:
Less than a quarter of accountants polled in a survey say they would chose to relocate to the Channel Islands, an indication that the benefits the tax havens offer do not hold sufficient allure for accountants today.
Well, let's list the harm such a choice could cause:
1) You increase world poverty;
2) You associate with people who don't comply with the law;
3) Your work in a place which is sinking fast into oblivion;
4) The locals don't want you there;
5) Everyone knows that tax haven activity is unacceptable now.
Would you want links with any of those on your CV?