These are my links for January 23rd:
- Sow the seeds of healthy eating for your family and reap the benefits | The Observer - Just found this quote from me - on an unlikely subject - but entirely true, nonetheless.
- The free-marketeers abhor the crutch of the state - until they start limping | Guardian - Jonathan Freedland says 'Turbo-capitalism is happy to rely on the public when it gets in trouble. Now we should demand a say the rest of the time' - a must read.
- Firms sweat on MPs' Metronet verdict - Accountancy Age - But the fact is - PFI is a faulty model - and now amount of advice will put it right.
- FTSE 100 âÄô07 pension fund gains wiped out - Accountancy Age - But someone will still blame Gordon Brown and ACT
- IFRS for public bodies - surely a joke? : AccMan - Dennis Howlett picks up on the theme that IFRS makes no sense for local authorities.