These are my links for January 8th:
- Tax Profs for Obama - US tax professors are backing Obama, and academics in general heavily favour the Democrats. Funny how they're so out of line with the profession!
- 999 Today - Money & Finance - The world's best tax havens - Some people are still trying to flog them
- Ahern admits to questionable tax affairs - Accountnacy Age report that the Irish PM admits his tax affairs might cause concern. That puts firmly him in the tradition of Irish PM's, of course, but why does this have to be the case?
- The Chief Happiness Officer - This is an idea just too good not to mention - even if it has little to do with tax.
- Trends that will matter in 2008 for accountants - Mark Lee on what he thinks practicing accountants will need to consider in 2008