These are my links for June 3rd:
- Tax Research UK / Tax Journal focuses on Jersey - See this comment on buying favour
- Sunday Business Post | Irish Business News - The American government has written to dozens of US multinationals with operations in Ireland, seeking sensitive financial information about their activities in the state.
- FT.com / Companies / Financial services - Wachovia chief executive Thompson removed - Yet more evidence that the credit crunch has some way to go yet
- FT.com / Companies / Financial services - B&B rights retreat stuns City - Don't tell me the credit crunch is over
- WeâÄôre all proletarians now | Opinion | The First Post - The governing class is still seduced by neo-liberalism âÄì they cannot see that the vast majority of their citizens no longer want to live under a system that effectively impoverishes them